Thursday, March 10, 2011

Storms of Life

I have been in this storm for some time now. I have felt secure in God’s love even though circumstances are at its worst. But lately I have started to feel doubt, anger and fear very strong. God knows the situation I am in but i've begun to wonder a million things..like why His voice is becoming more distant each day. All I know is that i'm in need of His rescue because I have no idea how to get out of this prison! My faith is growing weak and my heart overwhelmed but I will keep my eyes on Jesus. If there is one thing true in my life,..always constant, always faithful, even through the darkest night.....it's Jesus. Though I cannot see, Love will come and rescue me and set me free.


Psalm 142 

 1 I cry aloud to the LORD;
   I lift up my voice to the LORD for mercy.

2 I pour out before him my complaint;
   before him I tell my trouble.

 3 When my spirit grows faint within me,
   it is you who watch over my way.
In the path where I walk
   people have hidden a snare for me.

4 Look and see, there is no one at my right hand;
   no one is concerned for me.
I have no refuge;
   no one cares for my life.

 5 I cry to you, LORD;
   I say, “You are my refuge,
   my portion in the land of the living.”
 
 6 Listen to my cry,
   for I am in desperate need;
rescue me from those who pursue me,
   for they are too strong for me.

7 Set me free from my prison,
   that I may praise your name.
 
Then the righteous will gather about me
   because of your goodness to me.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures on this post!!
    And of course, a beautiful Psalm.
    :)

    ReplyDelete